Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to our little world.  Luis wanted to start a blog for our new life together...so we'll see how it goes.

Yesterday we went to the Air Show at the airport with our dear friends Charis and Jason and their little bundle of joy, Zoe Emma.


I also went with Grandma, Mandy, Avery, and Ian to try wedding dresses on again and I found THE ONE!  I absolutely love it and dreamed about it last night.  I can't post pictures because I have a curious fiance who is pretty sneaky...even though he SAYS he doesn't want to see.  ;-)

Today we are enjoying the fall day outside and watching football...our favorite thing to do together.  Maybe I should get busy with doing laundry and picking up the place.

I hope you enjoy our little blog.  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. hooray! hooray! hooray! couldn't be more excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I look forward to following your blog as you plan for your BIG day!

    ReplyDelete