Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random

So right after we got Tanner, Luis took off for a 2 week training mission.  We sure did miss him, but Tanner and I got SUPER close.  He follows me EVERYWHERE and will sometimes whine when I'm not holding him.  He's getting better on that...shew!


I took him to school with me one night.  He really enjoyed being my little helper.  His favorite place to lay was on my desk between my arms as I was typing on my computer.  He was the hit of the school that night.











He also had his first doctor's visit where he broke the scales at a whopping 3.4 pounds and got some shots.

One night we went to Uncle Jon and Aunt Sandi's for dinner.  Avery and Ashton were there in their Halloween costumes.  They LOVED playing with Tanner all night long and he LOVED playing with them too!  Ashton jumped right into Tanner's crate with her Tigger costume on and all.


This little girl LOVES the little Tan Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment